Friday, December 07, 2007

Excuse me while I brag about my friends



I am lucky that I have the most amazing friends in the world. When I put out a call to volunteer for Christmas, we decided to adopt a family in need. Through our church, we found a family of seven who had a terrible housefire shortly after the father had been laid off from his job. They were in need of everything and we were happy to help. Within days, contributions of food, clothes, and household items were organized and we dropped two minivans full of gifts off for this family. There is no way to put into words how proud I am to have friends like I do.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

that is so awesome!! what a great group of friends and what a lucky family to have so many people care about them...Merry CHRISTmas to everyone!!