Saturday, February 24, 2007

Goddaughters






In one fabulous day I managed to gain two gorgeous Goddaughters!!

Friday morning I went to breakfast and shopping with Shannon, Laura and Julie. Julie had to run and put us in charge of finding a baptism dress for her little angel, Erin. You just wait until you see pictures of the dress we bought. You will swoon!

When I dropped the dress off to Julie, she honored me by asking me to be Erin's Godmother! I was SO excited!! I have never been a Godmother before and I am delighted to have Erin Harper as my first Godchild!! Josh was just delighted to play with the Tyson, the dog!

Matt and I had plans to head to Shannon and Greg's last night and when we got there we were greeted by the sweetest surprise! Emmie was in a teeshirt that read "Will you be my Godparents?" We were just so elated! Emmie holds a very dear place in my heart (and let's face it, I would kidnap her if I could get away with it) and Matt has never been a Godfather! Seeing as how Josh and Emmie will be married in a couple of decades, seems only right to join the families up now!

So what started as an ordinary day became an extraordinary day and I am so touched and blessed to have such wonderful friends who trust me (us) to guide their lovely daughters in this very special way!

Stay tuned because you KNOW pictures of the big events will be up in April!! To watch my little angels grow until then, click on the Mall and Hawks blogs listed on the side!

No comments: